Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for getting the right curvature
06-13-2009, 12:54 PM,
Idea for getting the right curvature
I thought of something guys!

Since there's probably no measurement that can really give the factory a clear idea of the curvature you need (measurements will help in regard to the shape and dimensions of your piece, but not really the curvature itself), it's my idea that if I could determine how much of the lace must be folded upon itself to fit my head, I would get a very accurate curvature!!

For instance, instead of just requesting folds in the lace (which gave me extremely variable results so far), I would tell the factory to fold the equivalent of...say....5 cm of lace upon itslef (which I think is what I would need) . Don't you think it would be a very good and precise way of telling them how much curvature I need ?

What do you guys think of this idea ? The way I see it, it would be the next best thing to being there in person and having the lace adjusted directly on our head! But of course, I could be wrong as I'm no expert (even if I consider myself a veteran wearer).

Thanks guys !!
06-14-2009, 09:40 AM,
Re: Idea for getting the right curvature
I like the idea, it would be nice to have that option i think.
06-14-2009, 11:09 AM,
Re: Idea for getting the right curvature
Well, it may not be part of the usual options available on your order form, but I think it's certainly something that can be added to it as a special instruction. I really don't think it would be the most complicated or strangest request the factory have seen so far Big Grin I'm pretty sure it could help wearers like me who seem to have problem getting the right curvature...which is probably the result of my head being narrower than average.

Regards Big Grin