Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kevinwholder
07-28-2009, 02:35 PM,
Kevinwholder
I just tried the perfectors glue tonight man. So far its great, I applied 3 thin layers, blow dried it inbetween and let it cure 10 mins.

How long did your hold last and would you go swimming or work out in this glue? Id like to hear more on your experience.
07-29-2009, 02:17 AM,
Re: Kevinwholder
WOW!! A post with my screen name on it.. LOL.. Had me worried for a minute there.. Yes, the adhesive is amazing.. I am hoping Debbie can start carrying it soon (if she is not already). I do everything in my system. I have learned to be gentle with it, but I lead a very active lifestyle and do not hesitate to go about my normal activities with my hair in place. I ussually get three weeks out of this. Mind you, I do have to touch up the front every so often (but I also have my own frontal hairline).. It's great stuff!!
07-29-2009, 10:01 AM,
Re: Kevinwholder
Yeah man i applied last night and today were very humid conditions at the beach out in the sun all day and the perfectors held out awesome. My question is, do you ever get it to turn white when you shower or work out like some white glue's do?

Im an avid kiteboarder and my hair gets wet a lot, i just worry about its adhesiveness holding on tight and looking odd with the white at the front. (if it happens, i haven't showered so I don't know yet.