Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where did I go wrong? (Pics inside)
08-24-2009, 02:42 AM,
Re: Where did I go wrong? (Pics inside)
The problem you have is the cut in. The cut in is the most important thing. You have lace showing at 65% density. Thre's no way the lace should show at 65% density with dry hair if it was cut right unless its not glued or taped down properly or you glued or taped over hair. Lower your desnity a little, mine is 55% desnity, and I get it cut at a guy that knows how to cut pieces and blend in the piece with the hair. My sides are very thin.
08-24-2009, 02:53 AM,
NotGuilty Wrote:coloring your hair isn't easy if you want to do it right. It's hard to get all the way down to the roots because you will stain the lace. It's much easier to color your own hair to match.

50% doesn't look bald. I usually get 55% but no more (and my sides are thinner than 55%). Trust me.

Your side hair is very thin and growing it out might help but it won't help that much; you will still see your scalp, especially if you put any type of gel/styling product in your hair (which most hair wearers do).

JK: I don't care what you do for a living, his sides are 50%ish, FACT.

You dont colour it all the way down to the root on the sides mate, And if the hair is a little lighter colour on top it is no big deal as a lot of the time natural growing hair is slightly lighter on the top.
08-24-2009, 03:34 AM,
A piece that goes lower down the sides has its advantages though. It's easier for styling the top towards to the center without having to worry about the edge of the piece showing. I have more or less the same model and I never have blending issues. You just cannot shave the sides and then put your hairpiece on top, cut that separately and expect the whole to blend. Grow your sides and then go to a hairdresser who can blend it in. Color everything with the same color and you will be golden. The density doesn't seem too high to me (you can see whole patches of lace shining through so the density can't be that high?)
That's my humble opinion.
08-25-2009, 08:23 AM,
Thanks alot everyone for your input. I will keep you updated.