Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting Visual Examples of Graduated vs. Non-Graduated Hairline
07-25-2016, 04:32 PM,
Requesting Visual Examples of Graduated vs. Non-Graduated Hairline
I began wearing at the age of 25. In doing so, I settled on ordering a non-graduated hairline as it's a normal look for someone in their twenties. Also, as a diffuse thinner I had a decent amount of hair along the hairline which I could attach my unit behind.

I am now in my early thirties. Unfortunately, the natural hairline has become much thinner as I've aged. I'm also beginning to think that a non-graduated hairline may no longer be age-appropriate. As such, I am considering ordering a graduated hairline on my next unit.

To assist in making this decision, I'm respectfully requesting some visual examples of a non-graduated vs graduated unit. An additional question I have is whether it is possible to tailor the amount of graduation?

I've searched and found some relevant threads but the images seem to mostly have expired from their hosting pages. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
07-25-2016, 11:48 PM,
RE: Requesting Visual Examples of Graduated vs. Non-Graduated Hairline
Hi dmx0,
We get very few requests for a non-graduated hairline. It’s a few young guy in his 20’s that can pull it off. A graduated hairline is the default setting at the factory. And you’re right about the hairline becoming thinnig as you age. An example of a non-graduated hairline is our poster boy Colin on our home page. That’s a non-graduated hairline. Virtually every other photo you see on the site is a graduated hairline.
Best,
John