Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering a custom piece tips?
05-27-2015, 05:33 PM,
Ordering a custom piece tips?
This is not the typical question but I tried to order a custom unit a while back but it didn't work out. Apparently my template and hair samples never arrived. So I've put off trying again because it was a pain making the template and because I dye my hair so often it's hard to get samples of my real color.

So I'm ready to give it another shot and I'm just wondering what people write down when you're asked to describe the contents of the package your sending at the post office? And what to put for its value? I'm in Canada and last time used Canada Post and they give you a bill that you can use to track your shipment but I stupidly must have accidentally thrown it out and apparently it's the only way to track. This time I'll make sure to hang onto it.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I'm growing tired of using stock units which always have significant ripples from not being the right size.
05-29-2015, 03:33 AM,
RE: Ordering a custom piece tips?
Just put down ` Polythene template ..no commercial value`
Also, as you`re sending it to a Post Office box number, you`re better off to just send it normal [non-track] mail because generally, no-one will sign for receipt when an item needs to be popped into a P.O.Box...... I`ve never had an issue with templates going missing ....just pop a note into it asking John to confirm he`s received it ! Good luck.
05-30-2015, 02:34 AM,
Thanks! Yeah maybe I should just send it by regular because I guess I don't even have to list the contents then.
06-30-2015, 10:28 AM,
b