Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confession to wife/gf
02-27-2015, 01:39 PM,
Confession to wife/gf
The relationship is getting serious and I m purchasing diamond soon... one thing that come up is when and if I should be telling her about this.

How did you deal with this problem before ? Shall I tell her before proposal?

Last thing I want is to lie to her until she found out.

Emery
36 years old
02-27-2015, 09:37 PM,
RE: Confession to wife/gf
How long have you been dating her? I bet she already knows and is OK with it.

Oldwearer.
02-28-2015, 08:38 AM,
I doubt wearing will make any difference at all ultimately if she's into you .
hair, teeth , she's into the person now " looks" kind of take a back seat, im sure she's not that shallow
keep us updated with the good news, if it were her what would you're reaction be? so what???
03-01-2015, 08:14 AM,
just tell her. better to know now she is shallow etc than after you get married and then half of yours is hers!
06-14-2015, 06:35 PM,
As a matter of interest, how did you bring the subject up and describe it? Did you just say "incidentally, I'm wearing a piece" or did you do it more subtly? When I have done this before I try to soften it by referring to "extensions" rather than a hairpiece. The reason is I don't want any pressure to remove the unit and show "the real me" or trying to feel the edges.
06-24-2015, 12:45 PM,
I was shocked that nobody noticed. My stylist's words were so true when he said that I will be surprised to find out that nobody cares but you.

Want an update OP! How did the proposal go?
07-16-2015, 10:32 AM,
I've been wearing for 40 years. My experiences have ranged from bad to good. I'd say a few couldn't deal with it and they hit the road, while most didn't care, and just asked if they could pull on it without it coming off :-)

I never disclose it until after a few months of dating so they know me versus me with a piece. I do remind them that many Hollywood stars wear, and they are surprised.