Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minneapolis/St. Paul- any stylists?
05-19-2014, 06:06 PM,
Minneapolis/St. Paul- any stylists?
I would like to know whether there are any good stylists in the Twin Cities area. Preferably someone who also does templates.

It would be tedious to travel just to have a cut-in.

Thanks in advance. :-)
12-10-2014, 10:59 AM,
RE: Minneapolis/St. Paul- any stylists?
UPDATE:

I went to Fantasia Salon which is in Chrystal on the border of Minneapolis. Didn't like the service too much and thought it was pretty expensive (85$ for a bond (she didn't cut the hair because I wanted to see how it looks like)). So I basically paid $85 for her putting some glue on my system and calling it a day. I would understand $85 for a cut-in and everything but she didn't take any time to give me any advice.

Anyway, here's the link:

http://fantasiasalon.com/

Her name is Michelle. If you are in an emergency situation, you can go to this place since it's professional and she is very well equipped. I personally won't be going there again. Sigh.

Cheers,

Minneapolis
12-11-2014, 03:02 AM,
Try Ray at Great Clips in Arden Hills. It's in the southwest quadrant of the intersections
of Hwy 694 and Lexington Ave. He's a hair wearer also.

Great Clips
3673 Lexington Avenue North
Arden Hills, MN
(651) 482-8397
01-15-2015, 07:41 AM,
John, I just called Ray and he only does the cut-in, nothing else, unfortunately. :/

I didn't find anything on Google, either. For some reason I just have two left hands and never seem to bond my base appropriately.
02-05-2015, 06:36 PM,
Thank you so, so much! I just got an e-mail that my new system will arrive in a few days. Perfect timing! I was about to hop on a bus to Chicago for a cut-in next week. Maybe there's still hope here in MN. Big Grin
02-07-2015, 04:30 PM,
The link you provided doesn't work and I tried to google it but couldn't find a proper website. Can you help?