Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice picture of a short cut
06-17-2010, 03:22 AM,
Nice picture of a short cut
Here's a great example of how good a short unit can look. Lots of people think if you wear a hair system that it can't be cut short. That used to be true years ago when fine mono bases were the norm. The hair had to be worn longer to cover up the base. But now with Super Fine Swiss lace and French lace bases they are undetectable. So this allows a person to go with shorter hair styles.

Attached Files
.pdf   Jake 8.07 shortcut.pdf (Size: 82.84 KB / Downloads: 1,695)
06-17-2010, 09:11 AM,
RE: Nice picture of a short cut
(06-17-2010, 03:22 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Here's a great example of how good a short unit can look. Lots of people think if you wear a hair system that it can't be cut short. That used to be true years ago when fine mono bases were the norm. The hair had to be worn longer to cover up the base. But now with Super Fine Swiss lace and French lace bases they are undetectable. So this allows a person to go with shorter hair styles.

Wow, is this a partial? Does anyone know the specs of this guys cut? How short did he cut the piece, how short did he cut his actual hair? I'm thinking of doing my own cut in and would like to try to pull something off like this.. Btw this is my first post on this board, hi.
06-18-2010, 04:37 AM,
Hi punkxrockx
Welcome to the forum. No, it's not a partial. It's a topper. The sides and back are his. It's Super Fine Swiss lace, 70-75% density and body wave. Although when a hair piece is cut this short the wave is almost irrelevant---it ends up on the stylist's floor. I'm guessing it's about 1/2". No one would ever guess that he's wearing a hair piece.
Regards,
John
06-18-2010, 06:00 AM,
Heck no, those tight sides look really cool with a topper, noone would ever guess, its not at all what you think of when you think of something looking "wiggy"